Official Forums of Bleach Online Adventure.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Aerix's SSU Theory/Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aerix

PostSubject: Aerix's SSU Theory/Discussion   Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:32 am

First of all I just want to make it clear that I theorize alot and that as long as I'm here there will be more of my theories being posted in the forums.

Btw I didn't know where I should put this topic so I'm throwing it into General*.

Anyway, I'm a bit consered with the stat system right now. As Rokura let out in a different topic there is going to be 3 stats:
~Strength
~Defence
~Reiryoku

Simple yes, but I has a suspition that there might be single stat user abuse. Meaning people will put all there SP into one stat to maximize damage and be OP.

As far as I've been told the max level will be 250. The calculation for Health will be (usr.level*25) so at Lv250 you will have 6250 Health if you hadn't point any SP into it.
Now, the amount of SP given per level up is 6 so there will be total of 1500 SP to use. Meaning with out any further additions SSUs (Single Stat Users) will have 1500 of any stat they want and it will most likely be Reiryoku, reason being that it will most likey be used for ranged and AoE attacks. This way SSUs can attack from afar and their attacks would be difficult to dodge. Also with the stat boosts that Rokura told me at lv250 your highest stat will have an additional 375 SP on it so as far as I know the highest one stat can be is 1875.

Now here is where I assume and speculate alot so don't take what I about to talk about to be true in any sense.

Lets say the damage system is a simple (usr.strength/reiryoku-M.defence)=damage. You are Lv250 in a PvP battle with another Lv250. Your opponent is a SSU Arrancar and he uses Gran Rey Cero. I'll be using a made up calculation that Gran Rey Cero is (usr.reiryoku*1)=damage. So the potential power of the Cero is 1875 assuming your opponent is in Ressurection. Now, you only have 6250 Health meaning with 312 Defence or less that Cero will reduce you to 3/4 of your Health or more. So 4 Gran Rey Ceros from this one SSU thats the same level as you will kill you if they hit. That seems okie right? No, because the damage for Gran Rey Cero is most likey going to be more than (usr.reiryoku*1)=damage. Now what if you get more Defence in order to avoid this problem? Well lets say that you had 600 Defence and stat boost made it 767, you will have increase the number of your opponent's Ceros you need to be hit with in order to die from 4 to 6. Its not a big increase for puting 600 SP into Defence if you ask me.

Again I'd like to remind everyone that I am meerly speculating and nothing is for certain until Rokura says otherwise.

But in the case of if I am right, there need to be a solution to this potential problem. Voice your opinions in this thread please.

*Please move this topic if I put it in the wrong place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rokura
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aerix's SSU Theory/Discussion   Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:37 am

Well it doesnt work like that persay ill explain it in details in alittle bit to clear up the thoughts of this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerix

PostSubject: Re: Aerix's SSU Theory/Discussion   Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:48 am

Rokura wrote:
Well it doesnt work like that persay ill explain it in details in alittle bit to clear up the thoughts of this.

I'd love to hear what you have planned for the in game damage calculations. Though I'd understand if you'd keep it secret, but I do wish to hear that this doesn't become a problem later on or that you can even make sure this doesn't happen before the server comes up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alastor_Nazura
Veteran Player

PostSubject: Re: Aerix's SSU Theory/Discussion   Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:54 pm

Honestly that idea is kick ass bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerix

PostSubject: Re: Aerix's SSU Theory/Discussion   Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:04 am

Alastor_Nazura wrote:
Honestly that idea is kick ass bro.

Well this might be just be me but I'd like it if there were many types of stat builds that all have there pros and cons over eachother. Though as far as I can see right now into how the game will be working out. The best build will be a SSU build and everyone will basically have this build because it would be the best and no one will have much variation between eachothers stats. I find that boring and simple and no one would need to actually think hard about how to best create themselves. If I'd be allowed I wish to go over the damage and battle codes and systems myself and help make new revisions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucia
Veteran Player

PostSubject: Re: Aerix's SSU Theory/Discussion   Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:05 am

Speaking of stat builds, are we gonna have something like reset stat so we can switch from pure str type to pure rei type? You could perhaps throw in a reset stat npc too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerix

PostSubject: Re: Aerix's SSU Theory/Discussion   Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:24 am

Lucia wrote:
Speaking of stat builds, are we gonna have something like reset stat so we can switch from pure str type to pure rei type? You could perhaps throw in a reset stat npc too.

I don't like the idea of having an npc that can reset your stats. Maybe for just a private test server but it should be removed later on. As for in the game itself I'd support a single stat reset after you obtain your Shikai/Ressurection and such. That way you can set your stats to best benefit you with whatever Zan/Ress you might get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucia
Veteran Player

PostSubject: Re: Aerix's SSU Theory/Discussion   Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:26 am

Aerix wrote:
Lucia wrote:

I don't like the idea of having an npc that can reset your stats. Maybe for just a private test server but it should be removed later on. As for in the game itself I'd support a single stat reset after you obtain your Shikai/Ressurection and such. That way you can set your stats to best benefit you with whatever Zan/Ress you might get.

I was also thinkin' of a single stat reset as well. Nice feedback =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerix

PostSubject: Re: Aerix's SSU Theory/Discussion   Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:39 am

Lucia wrote:
Aerix wrote:
Lucia wrote:

I was also thinkin' of a single stat reset as well. Nice feedback =P

Hmm, well if there is an economic system in the game I could see there begin single stat reset coupons or something of the sort. Where the coupons will remove all the SP from the stat the coupon labels and adds it back into your remaining SP. Of course they would be at quite a high cost to obtain.

Example:
~Strength Reset Coupon 300,000yen (3,500ish US Dollars)
~Reiryoku Reset Coupon 300,000yen
~Defence Reset Coupon 200,000yen (2,300ish US Dollars)
~Health/Reiatsu Reset Coupon 150,000yen (1,750ish US Dollars)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kusaka Shinjuku
BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Aerix's SSU Theory/Discussion   Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:35 am

*cough* best build 20-40% stats in def, (if 20% in def 20% in hp) the last 60% in your main stat IE Str or Rei
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerix

PostSubject: Re: Aerix's SSU Theory/Discussion   Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:46 am

Kusaka Shinjuku wrote:
*cough* best build 20-40% stats in def, (if 20% in def 20% in hp) the last 60% in your main stat IE Str or Rei

We don't know how the Health SP will work out but I know what your getting at because I was thinking about it myself. But if you would wish to keep the 4 hit kills on SSUs you would have a remainder of 322 SP on your defence with will barely increase the amout of hit you need to take to die from 4 to 5 against a SSU. I guess it would be the best since you can kill in 4 hits but die in 5 against SSUs. But then again not much is for certain yet until Rokura tells us more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aerix's SSU Theory/Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Aerix's SSU Theory/Discussion
Page 1 of 1